From: amerio (amerio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-06 10:09:36

> Does Nintendo not supply a newer version? Do they even support the
> standard library (which Boost is somewhat dependent on)?

Actually, it is gcc 2.95.3
The stl is supported via the latest stlport.

> There are unofficial builds of GCC 3.x (which Boost works well with)
> for the Gamecube though I don't know whether they include libstdc++.
> Google for "gcc gamecube" and you'll find them.
>
>> #include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp>
>> int main()
>> {
>> boost::shared_ptr<int> i ( new int );
>> }
>>
>> I got:
>> boost/detail/shared_count.hpp:
>> In method `void *
>> boost::detail::sp_counted_base_impl<P,D>::get_deleter(const
>
> This error message seems to be incomplete.

oops. here it is :
boost/detail/shared_count.hpp:
In method `void * boost::detail::sp_counted_base_impl<P,D>::get_deleter(const type_info
&)': Internal compiler error.

If anyone was successful compiling this on the gamecube, please share your knowledge !
(boost 1.30.2, gcc 2.95.3 with prodg for gamecube)