From: Matthew S Trentini (matt_s_trentini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-09 23:06:19

Heya Everyone,

I recently gave a presentation to my work colleagues on the wonders of the
Boost library. Many weren't aware of what it was or what it could do so it
just contains an overview and some coverage on nine of the libraries (with
short code examples).

It went for nearly an hour and was pretty well received, so I thought that
maybe someone else out there could use the material.

Please feel free to download (it's in a variety of formats) from here:
    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mattyt/BoostPresentation1/boost.html

Cheers,
Matt

PS If you want to modify/publish/whatever that's fine...