From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-10 11:30:29

Nice presentation! Thanks for sharing :)

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Matthew S Trentini wrote:
matt_s> Heya Everyone,
matt_s>
matt_s> I recently gave a presentation to my work colleagues on the wonders of the
matt_s> Boost library. Many weren't aware of what it was or what it could do so it
matt_s> just contains an overview and some coverage on nine of the libraries (with
matt_s> short code examples).
matt_s>
matt_s> It went for nearly an hour and was pretty well received, so I thought that
matt_s> maybe someone else out there could use the material.
matt_s>
matt_s> Please feel free to download (it's in a variety of formats) from here:
matt_s> http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mattyt/BoostPresentation1/boost.html
matt_s>
matt_s> Cheers,
matt_s> Matt
matt_s>
matt_s> PS If you want to modify/publish/whatever that's fine...

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608