From: Scott Meyers (Usenet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-11 23:50:42

> There are real advantages to the CVS version of Boost in general and
> Filesystem in particular: lots of improvements and bug fixes, plus better
> "getting started" documentation and procedures.

I'd like to give the CVS version a try, but I'm not sure how to do it. I
was hoping I could just download a zip or tar file or something, but that
seems not to be the case. Boost mentions access via CVS client or web
browser. Because I'm lazy and don't feel like learning more new software
right now (i.e., a CVS client), I tried the web browser approach, but I
don't know what to do once I get to
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/ to download the
libraries. Am I just overlooking something really obvious?

Thanks,

Scott