From: Markus Ruettimann (toomy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-25 12:35:52

Hi all
I'm an enthusiastic user of boost since quite a long time. I used MSVC6.0
so far.
How ever, I changed to cygwin g++ 3.3.1 for project reasons.
I have succesfuly built the latest STLPort version (4.6) and I also use it
successfully.

How ever, I am not able to build the toolset gcc-stlport. There are errors
in the threadding
lib and elsewhere, and such ugly things as "to long path names" errors in
the console.

Does anybody know how to build this toolset and link them together as one
static lib?

I use boost-1.30.2 with cygwin g++ 3.3.1 on winXP professional.

PS: When I build the bjam stuff, what builds without any errors, it uses
the MSVC compiler (the output it creates looks like this). Is this a
problem?

Thanks for your help
Markus.