From: Markus Ruettimann (toomy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-26 05:06:51

Hi Dave,
Sorry for the incomplete report.
STLPort was built with the gcc-cygwin.mak makefile.
I have built the bjam and boost from within the console of winXP.
I realy looked for the prebuilt bjam.exe, could not find it anywhere :-/

The build vommand is
bjam "-sTOOLS=gcc-stlport" "-sSTLPORT_ROOT=C:\develop\cpp\STLport-4.6" >
buildResult.txt

I snipped some of the errors, one of the "File or Path name too long" and
the other "Thread support is unavailible" These are the only kind of
errors i get.

I have errors such as:
--- snip ---

Assembler messages:
FATAL: can't create
libs\regex\build\bin\libboost_regex.lib\gcc-stlport\release\runtime-link-dynamic\stlport-anachronism
s-on\stlport-cstd-namespace-std\stlport-debug-alloc-off\stlport-iostream-on\stlport-version-4.5.3\c_regex_traits_common.
obj: File or path name too long

--- snip ---

In file included from libs/thread/src/condition.cpp:12:
C:/develop/cpp/boost-1.30.2/boost/thread/condition.hpp:17:5: #error Thread
support is unavailable!
In file included from libs/thread/src/condition.cpp:14:

--- snip ---

Thanks very much for your effort.
Markus