From: Paul Grenyer (paul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 13:33:43

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 14:35, Hans Merkl wrote:

Hi

> I am porting a project that uses regex from Visual Studio 6 to Visual
> Studio .NET 2003. It works fine with VS6, but now I am getting linker
> errors:

(snip)

> I have changed the C-runtime library settings, I have set
> BOOST_REGEX_STATIC_LINK to make sure I link against the static version, but
> nothing worked. Looking at the error messages, it seems I am still linking
> against the DLL version (dllimport).
>
> Does anybody have regex working with .NET 2003?

We've had it working for some time. In fact we didn't have any sort of
problem with MSVC 7.1 (.Net 2003) and the regex, python or threading
libraries.

Are you linking against the libraries built with MSVC 6.0 or have you
regenerated them with MSVC 7.1? We have had problems in the past linking
MSVC 6.0 static libraries with MSVC 7.0.

--
Regards
Paul