From: Hugues Joly (hjoly2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-09 11:21:45

Hi,
   I've read most of the online documentation about
the Boost Graph Library and I've tried a few examples
but some questions remain unanswered:

Properties:

- Once we have a property map for vertices or edges,
do we have to assign a value to each vertex (or edge)
of the graph? (My preliminary tests tell me that we
have to.)

- Is the graph the only mean to iterate through all
the elements of a property map that it owns?

- What is the difference between a graph and a
property graph: when would we choose to use a graph
interface instead of a property graph?

- How can I attach a local property to an element of a
subgraph and still have the original property
unchanged for the corresponding element on the parent
graph? (At the time beeing it seems impossible to do
so.)

- How can I define a custom property within a specific
namespace?

PROBLEMS:

It seems that there are compilers' limitations
regarding the number of properties (and their value
type) that can be attached to an adjacency_list (at
least with CodeWarrior).

Thanks in advance.

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca