From: David Ohlemacher (ohlemacher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-09 16:28:09

I have found this google link
<http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&cof=AWFID%3A9b83d16ce652ed5a%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.boost.org%2Fc%2B%2Bboost.gif%3BLH%3A86%3BLW%3A277%3BAH%3Acenter%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.boost.org%3B&domains=lists.boost.org%3Bwww.boost.org&q=&btnG=Google+Search&sitesearch=www.boost.org>
helpful.

-d