From: Hugues Joly (hjoly2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-29 08:36:10

Hi,
   I'm wondering if defining a graph as a
pointer-linked vertex list is compatible with the
subgraph paradigm.

Presumably, an adjacency list having its vertex
descriptor defined as a pointer to a vertex object
would fulfil our needs. But how this technique would
behave when we deal with a subgraph having local
vertex descriptors?

 --- Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]> a écrit : > On

http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/adjacency_list.html