From: Daniel Schlyder (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-14 04:19:18

mvogt_at_[hidden]:
> Using the command line:
> C:\Code\boost_1_31_0> bjam "-sTOOLS=mingw"
> "-sMINGW_ROOT_DIRECTORY=c:/progra~1/dev-cpp" install

> bjam tries to start building various targets, and manages to invoke the
> compiler, but all compilations fail due to failing to find the standard
> include
> files - various manipulations of -sMINGW_INCLUDE_DIRECTORY haven't helped.

Have you tried backward slashes? (Just a thought.) BTW, you might want to use
the --prefix switch to get the built libs and headers in the correct location.
Just set it to the same as MINGW_ROOT_DIRECTORY. Here's what works for me, but
I'm just using MinGW, not Dev-Cpp (but that's just an IDE around MinGW, right?).

set MINGW_ROOT_DIRECTORY=e:\bin\mingw
bjam -sTOOLS=mingw --prefix=e:\bin\mingw -sSUFLIB=.a -sSUFDLL=.dll install

Kind regards,
Daniel Schlyder

--
http://bitblaze.com/