From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-27 21:23:02

Kris Braun <kris_braun_at_[hidden]> writes:

> --- David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Need more details. Post a reproducible test that
>> fails compilation
>> and I might be able to solve your problem.
>
> Okay, here's all the code for the test:

Thomas sez:

From: Thomas Witt <witt_at_[hidden]>
Subject: Re: Iterator adaptor interoperability
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:35:52 -0800

Hi Kris,

Kris Braun wrote:

> --- David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>Need more details. Post a reproducible test that
>>fails compilation
>>and I might be able to solve your problem.
> Okay, here's all the code for the test:

Either I am going nuts or this is a compiler problem adding the
following line before foo makes the code compile for me

BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT((boost::is_convertible<MapType::iterator,
MapType::const_iterator>::value));

> void foo( void )
> {
> Foo f;
> for( const_iterator i = f.begin( ); i != f.end( );
> ++i ) { }
> }

Could you please check whether you get the same result.

Thomas

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting