From: Mikołaj Dawidowski (dawm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-09 06:59:13

In fact, there is an open source C++ parser. It is OpenC++. It has a project
on sourceforge and a mail list. It is quite cool, and have a LOT of
additional features. One of its uses can however be a parser of C++ code. It
works on Unix, Windows + cygwin.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencxx/

Nick

P.S. It would be nice if it was part of boost. It could get a little help
from the community, since it is a great project and could lead to many tool
build on top of it, like code scanners and checkers, debugging aids and so
on. The similar closed source product cost a LOT and not many programmers
can afford them.