From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-14 20:37:00

I'm sorry if I'm being dumb about this, but I've
run into the following difficulty a couple of times
with boost libraries.

I've decided to try using the new boost iterator library.
Based on the documentation, I think I want to use iterator_adaptor.

But scanning through the documentation, I don't immediately see
- what namespace iterator_adaptor lives in. I assume it's just boost,
   but it probably doesn't hurt to mention this explicitly, since
   some boost libraries use sub-namespaces.
- what header file to include. I couldn't find this in the
   documentation.

I can figure all of this out, but it is helpful to have it
specified in the documentation.