From: Michael Short (mst03004_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-24 08:45:56

Hello

I am using MAC OS X 10.3.3.

First I done find the bjam tool?

Second when I build the bjam tool myself I get the following error. Jamfile:71: in module scope
rule unless unknown in module.

I think if you could please just give me a quick step by step of what you did to setup the libs with the correct directorys you used then that would probably fix the problems.

I did try following the instructions on the page you stated but just did not help.

thanks
Michael