From: Michael Short (mst03004_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-25 17:49:21

Hello

well I always have problem following unix like instructions but the
main problem I had with these instruction was that there was a lot of
if you have this system do that if you have that config do this, etc.
Which ends up getting a little confusing and it would seamed that the
instructions just got complicated. It would be better to see a
common/general step by step for system a,b and c, like Mac os x, pc,
unix etc. leaving the more complete documents for those who have a
custom config.

This is just my opinion but I think in the long run when one for each
system is avalable then there will be no more problem like this which
as boost gets more populare is going to happen. when more people start
leaving windows and moving to linux or unix or macos then there are
going to be a number of unformilare people lost in a unix back ground.

If you would like like any more input please ask.

Anyway I am just a bit thick but that is who these instruction should
be aimed at.

Michael