From: Chris Branch (chris.branch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-10 11:52:09

> It certainly should, that's a compiler I test with regularly. However
there
> is a known problem with some of the #pragma's when used with VC6, and
> certain types of precompiled headers - you'll find some guidance here:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=891544&group_id
=7586.

> John.

Thanks for the link - using one of the suggestions and removing the lines
#ifdef BOOST_MSVC
#pragma warning(push)
#pragma warning(disable:4127)
#endif

#ifdef BOOST_MSVC
#pragma warning(pop)
#endif
in the perl_matcher_common.hpp and _recursive.hpp headers fixed the problem.
(The recursive header doesn't seem to cause an error in debug builds, so if
the common crashes for you, edit the other file too.)

Before I came here I tried to find something on SourceForge to no avail. If
anyone else has a problem, hopefully they will pick up this message :)
Thanks again.

Chris