From: eze.boost.org.users_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-04-29 09:56:29

Hi.

I'm thinking of starting an open source project, and I'm seriously
considering using Boost.

I've read many messages regarding the practical aspects of using boost with
other projects (particularly open source). However, I have found nothing
useful regarding the legal aspect of using Boost for an open source project.

As I'm considering licensing my project under the GPL, I'm concerned about
the GPL "friendlyness" towards Boost.

Besides the technical aspect of it, what is the best way to structure the
project, to license the project, etc. in order to satisfy GPL and Boost
licenses?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

   Ezequiel

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not for third party unauthorised distribution."