From: Christopher D. Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-29 11:07:54

Boost license and Open SourceHi Ezequiel, I am in a similar situation and
although I'm not an IP lawyer (I just pay them a lot of money), my
understanding is as follows:

The Boost license will not allow you to redistribute the Boost source as part
of your project and re-assign its license terms. Conceptually, think of Boost
as an extension to the standard library and designate it in your
documentation as a dependency of your project that must be independently
obtained, installed, and configured as part of the process of setting up a
build environment compatible with your project. You are then free to
distribute your source (sans Boost source) under whatever license you see
fit.

- Regards
Chris