From: Paul C. Leopardi (leopardi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-11 17:39:24

Hi all,
Back in January last year, I asked if there was any documentation which could
help me to Boostify GluCat:
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost-users/msg02787.php
Since then I have been very busy, but in the next few months I may be able to
find the time to get this done right, so I'm asking again:

GluCat is a new numeric template class library, hopefully destined for
promotion to Boost. I would like to know where there is some documentation on
how to:
1. Add concepts. Is there such a thing as a non-commutative multiplication
concept? How do I check concepts?
2. Add numeric limits. Limits of U<T> would default to limits of T.
3. Add numeric promotion_traits. What are promotion_traits ? There is a
discussion on ublas-dev mailing list about promotion_traits within uBLAS.
4. Add numeric type_traits.

Also, is there a set of documented procedures which explain what is required
for a library to be included in Boost?

GluCat uses uBLAS. Should I take these questions to ublas-dev?
Thanks