From: boost_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-05-13 07:33:30

Hi all,
in the documentation of prim_minimum_spanning_tree is mentioned "...
solving the minimum spanning tree problem for an undirected graph with
weighted edges ...".
In my application I use this graph type (the graph type is bidirectionalS
=> not directed):

typedef
adjacency_list<vecS,vecS,bidirectionalS,no_property,property<edge_weight_t,int>
> BGraph;

This type modells the VertexListGraph and IncidenceGraph concepts, which
are required by the prim function.

If I call the prim_minimum_spanning_tree, I get reasonalble results.
In literature, I can only find usage of Prims algorithm for undirected
graphs, too. But I can see no reason, why it shouldn't work for directed
graphs.
Can you tell me more?

Best regards

Stefan Rauch