From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-13 10:40:06

Hi Stefan,

On May 13, 2004, at 7:33 AM, boost_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hi all,
> in the documentation of prim_minimum_spanning_tree is mentioned "...
> solving the minimum spanning tree problem for an undirected graph with
> weighted edges ...".
> In my application I use this graph type (the graph type is
> bidirectionalS
> => not directed):

Oops, that's your problem. bidirectionalS is a directed graph... it is
a directed
graph that provides access to both in_edges and out_edges, whereas
directedS
only provides access to out_edges. If you want an undirected graph, use
undirectedS.

Cheers,
Jeremy
Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]>
http://www.osl.iu.edu/~jsiek
Ph.D. Student, Indiana University Bloomington
Graduating in August 2004 and looking for work
C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)