From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-05 06:12:41

> I'm using boost_regex 1.28.0 with STLport 4.5.3 on
> Solaris using Forte compiler. When I build with -g
> option, it fails at linkage with the following errors

> Any idea what's going on? Everything works fine
> without -g option.

Either upgrade your Boost version, or replace the contents of
boost/detail/allocator.hpp with that at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/boost/boost/boost/detail/allocator.hpp?rev=1.13

It's a compiler/linker bug BTW: for some reason when template member
functions are not expanded inline the linker doesn't find them (it could be
a template repository issue, but I'm not familiar enough with Sunpro to say
for sure).

John.