From: Drew Lowry (dlowry_uk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-07 07:36:03

I've downloaded the new header, but still have the
same problems (and a few more). Is a new version of
Boost the only solution? Patching the compiler at
present is not an option due to company-wide
standardization.

new linker errors are:

ild: (warning) unsigned
__unnamed_lRAFKAZFwAkvu::_re_get_message(char*,unsigned,unsigned)
is now undefined but still referenced
ild: (undefined symbol) unsigned
__unnamed_lRAFKAZFwAkvu::_re_get_message(char*,unsigned,unsigned)
-- referenced in the text segment of
../../../../packages/boost_1_28_0/sparc-solaris/libboost_regex_mt.a(nRUiCSueMJkB7avZOQhG.o)

I'm using boost_regex 1.28.0 with STLport 4.5.3 on

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/boost/boost/boost/detail/allocator.hpp?rev=1.13