From: Heinquoi (heinquoi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-15 05:06:23

I have uninstalled the processor pack and installed the sp6 for vc6. The
problems are the same: exactly the same errors for the two compilers.

Somebody are using random lib on msvc6++ or intel c++ ?
It would seem that this lib, random, does not work with msvc6++ or intel
c++. Have you information about this ?

Heinquoi