From: tweety (mitea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-18 12:04:30

Ok.

1. I built stlport
2. I set STLPORT_PATH and STLPORT_VERSION to their respective paths
3. I replaced every occurrence on /Zc:wchar_t with nothing (practically
deleting them) -- you should write this somewhere on your page...
4. I went to libs/regex/build
5. I ran nmake /f vc71-stlport.mak all (it went ok this time, no errors)
6. I ran nmake /f vc71-stlport.mak install (and it all went ok).

Now I make a simple win32 app and I include <boost/regex.hpp>. But when I
actually USE the regex class I get this linker error:

html to mhtml fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'libboost_regex-vc71-s-1_31.lib'

And it is not there... What am I missing? Do I need to make a copy or
something? I get that error regardless of my program's wchar_t setting
(although I'll leave it off for now) or the runtime library (I'll leave that
/MT).

Now this is a step forward (albeit small). Now I just need to get my program
compiling. Can you help?

Peace and love,
Tweety
mitea_at_[hidden] - tweety_04_01_at_[hidden]
YahooID: tweety_04_01