From: tweety (mitea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-22 01:40:14

Hmm... In all the tests I ran I think I forgot to remove that library (I was
forcefully adding it for some reason).
Now I'm exactly where I was at the beginning: when I compile my program I
get these 2 linker errors:

html to mhtml error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
boost::reg_expression<char,class boost::regex_traits<char>,class
_STL::allocator<char> >::reg_expression<char,class
boost::regex_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> >(char const
*,unsigned int,class _STL::allocator<char> const &)"
(??0?$reg_expression_at_DV?$regex_traits_at_D@boost@@V?$allocator_at_D@_STL@@@boost@@
QAE_at_PBDIABV?$allocator_at_D@_STL@@@Z) referenced in function "public:
__thiscall boost::basic_regex<char,class boost::regex_traits<char>,class
_STL::allocator<char> >::basic_regex<char,class
(??0?$basic_regex_at_DV?$regex_traits_at_D@boost@@V?$allocator_at_D@_STL@@@boost@@QAE
@PBDIABV?$allocator_at_D@_STL@@@Z)
html to mhtml error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
boost::reg_expression<char,class boost::regex_traits<char>,class
_STL::allocator<char> >::~reg_expression<char,class
boost::regex_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> >(void)"
(??1?$reg_expression_at_DV?$regex_traits_at_D@boost@@V?$allocator_at_D@_STL@@@boost@@
QAE_at_XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall
boost::basic_regex<char,class boost::regex_traits<char>,class
_STL::allocator<char> >::~basic_regex<char,class
boost::regex_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> >(void)"
(??1?$basic_regex_at_DV?$regex_traits_at_D@boost@@V?$allocator_at_D@_STL@@@boost@@QAE
@XZ)

I get them both in release and debug with wchar_t support both on and off
and the multithreaded library linked (release or debug) and without dlls
(i.e. /MT and /MTd). The 2 functions above SEEM to be in regex_compile.cpp
and they get included (I put a #error in the middle of the function) but it
never links...

Peace and love,
Tweety
mitea_at_[hidden] - tweety_04_01_at_[hidden]
YahooID: tweety_04_01