From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-23 06:51:01

> Hmm... In all the tests I ran I think I forgot to remove that library (I
was
> forcefully adding it for some reason).
> Now I'm exactly where I was at the beginning: when I compile my program I
> get these 2 linker errors:

Then I'm stuck 'cos it works for me, I'm attaching a small project that you
should be able to build OK, if the libraries were correctly built.

Note: In debug mode you must select one of the multithreaded debug runtimes
and define __STL_DEBUG, but you'll get a compile time error if you don't do
that anyway.
You can also define BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC to find out which lib file is being
linked against. But my guess is that the lib's you built were not built
against STLPort (incorrect STLPORT_PATH).

John.

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitmate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **