From: rflaperuta_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-08-06 11:56:15

Ok, finally got it working with and without DYN_LINK..........
Pheeeeewwwwww!

I've downloaded the latest snapshot from BoostConsulting and compiled with
nmake /f vc71-stlport.mak, and had the STLPORT_PATH env set to the path
where stlport resides
Copied the files to a lib directory and pointed the include path to the
regex include dir.........

Everything works fine now!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the patience, and for the Help

I'm suspecting that my compile configuration is wrong specially regarding
the STLPORT_PATH, thats because I got the same unresolved external symbol
error in other boost libraries, I'll do some research on that............

Thanks for the Help Folks!!

Regards
Rodrigo Falcetta Laperuta

boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] gravou em 04/08/2004 07:11:38: