From: Nicholas Cain (nik.cain.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-23 16:32:14

I saw yours and Davids posts, and thought it looked the same, but then I
realised yours was std::allocator< ... etc, while mine is
_STL::allocator<... . I find that when I use the normal std everything
works, but not when I try to use STLPort, so I'm confident I'm linking
to the libraries, but they don't
contain_STL::allocator<boost::function_base>
I don't know if this is a problem in the way I built boost or STLPort,
or with my makefile or environment.

thanks for noticing though!

nik