From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-02 06:02:13

Daniel Elliott wrote:

> I am interested in using ublas for a large government project. I
> noticed ublas (as of 8-19-2004) failed test3 on the visual age c++
> compiler. What does this test exercise? We have currently installed
> the 1.31 libraries. Is this the same code that produced the test results?

Ublas uses rather advanced C++ functionalities and thus sometimes we hit
trouble with different compilers. This situation will improve because 1)
compilers improve rapidly on all platforms now and 2) ublas will be
tested more intensively in the future.

So hang in there. Many people are using it every day and except from a
few glitches from time to time it works great.