From: corey.m.ellis_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-09-18 22:34:44

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know of a workaround that is being used for version 1_31. All the examples say include "boost/regex.hpp". Is there some way I can include the headers so the problem will go away.
What's really strange is that I compiled the entire library using the Jam method, and it I got these regex errors. I then compiled the regex libraries using the gcc make file, and use the static libraries when I compiled. It worked.
But after I made some more code changes (not regex changes) to my application and recompiled, I started getting the errors again. I thought the gcc compilation fixed it, but it didn't.
Anyway, if you could tell me a workaround that would be great. Is it just a matter of trying to include the regex.hpp header first before the regex.h header gets included, have other people seen this problem in the regex library?
Corey