From: Foster, Gareth (gareth.foster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 08:12:52

Hello,

I have a couple of questions, firstly, how might I extend the example for
parsing C++ code for class names so that it records the line number on which
the class is defined? I thought maybe I could extend the regular expression
so that it has "|(\n)" at the end, or maybe there is another way. In any
case I am not sure if that is the correct way to extend the regex and I am
unsure how to check the regex_match result to see if it was a new line
character I encountered or a class name.

Secondly, are there any efforts anywhere to parse C++ for other keywords by
this approach?

Many thanks for any help or hints on this, for the record I am really
impressed with boost, a while ago, I might have said I didn't want the
depandancy, but now I'd put up with that any time, good luck getting boost
work into the next C++ standard, it's great!

Regards

Gaz