From: Tomas Puverle (Tomas.Puverle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-05 08:19:09

> Actually, on SunCC, it doesn't -- see lines 19-24 in
> "boost/type_trais/detail/bool_trait_def.hpp":

Yes, I don't know how I missed that. The problem still remains the same. ;)

> #if defined(__SUNPRO_CC)
> # define BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_VALUE_DECL(C) \
> typedef BOOST_MPL_AUX_ADL_BARRIER_NAMESPACE::bool_< C > type; \
> enum { value = type::value }; \
> /**/
> # define BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_C_BASE(C)

This doesn't work. BOOST_MPL_AUX_ADL_BARRIER_NAMESPACE is not
recognised in my version of boost (1.31.0). Presumably it's something
that was added later, but just replacing it with mpl:: resolves that
problem. However, the original errors remain. Commenting out
# define BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_C_BASE(C)
to allow the derivation fixes the problem, though.
Thanks,

Tom