From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-06 11:20:07

Tomas Puverle writes:
> > Actually, on SunCC, it doesn't -- see lines 19-24 in
> > "boost/type_trais/detail/bool_trait_def.hpp":
>
> Yes, I don't know how I missed that. The problem still remains the same. ;)
>
> > #if defined(__SUNPRO_CC)
> > # define BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_VALUE_DECL(C) \
> > typedef BOOST_MPL_AUX_ADL_BARRIER_NAMESPACE::bool_< C > type; \
> > enum { value = type::value }; \
> > /**/
> > # define BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_C_BASE(C)
>
> This doesn't work. BOOST_MPL_AUX_ADL_BARRIER_NAMESPACE is not
> recognised in my version of boost (1.31.0).

Oh, sorry, for some reason I assumed you are using the latest CVS version.

> Presumably it's something that was added later,

Yep.

> but just replacing it with mpl:: resolves that problem.
> However, the original errors remain.

OK; thanks for trying it out.

> Commenting out
> # define BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_C_BASE(C)
> to allow the derivation fixes the problem, though.

Hmm, interesting. Sun definitely used to have problems with inheritance
here. On the second thought, I think we didn't try this particular version
of it: inheriting from 'bool_' and while still explicitly defining nested
'::type/::value' members. In any case, since it works for you, I'd be happy
to patch this in the CVS once you provide me with __SUNPRO_CC value to
check against.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering