From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-21 16:17:15

Hugo Duncan wrote:

> I am aiming to make an intial alpha release of giallo in the next couple
> of weeks. Following recent discussions I have factored out the
> demultiplexer
> code to be completely independent of the socket code, and am in the process
> of generating some initial documentation. The giallo CVS codebase will
> be somewhat unstable until then.

I'd just like to point out that I intend to share a prototype design of
a demultiplexor. I don't think there will be much overlap, as it is not
socket-centric, and perhaps doesn't even need to be part of a socket
library, as its just as related to sockets as it is to, say, threads or
directories. Furthermore, the code itself is not so important; my
primary intent is to share a design for how I think a serious C++
demultiplexor should look.

As its entirely flexable, it should be trivial to adapt to Gallio for
demonstration purposes.

Aaron W. LaFramboise