From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-21 16:57:15

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:17:15 -0500, Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote
> Hugo Duncan wrote:
>
> I'd just like to point out that I intend to share a prototype design
> of a demultiplexor. I don't think there will be much overlap, as it
> is not socket-centric, and perhaps doesn't even need to be part of a
> socket library, as its just as related to sockets as it is to, say,
> threads or directories. Furthermore, the code itself is not so
> important; my primary intent is to share a design for how I think a
> serious C++ demultiplexor should look.
>
> As its entirely flexable, it should be trivial to adapt to Gallio for
> demonstration purposes.

Yeah, after our last burst of discussion on the developer list a couple months
ago I've come to think more and more that the demultiplexor should be it's own
little piece that doesn't get rolled into the socket library. Glad to hear
someone actually has time to pursue this :-)

Jeff