From: Arno Schäfer (arno.schaefer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-27 06:50:52

John Maddock <john <at> johnmaddock.co.uk> writes:

> > switch on BOOST_REGEX_DIAG
>
> That switch is causing the preprocessor warnings you are seeing: I don't
> have a patch for that yet, but I'll try and think of one.

I switched this on, that I can see, what defines are active in my
configuration,

> > ..\boost\include\boost-1_31\boost\regex\v4\regex_traits.hpp(955) : error
> > C2039: 'mbstate_t' : is not a member of 'std'
>
> I think all the other errors are probably falling off this one - I can't
> reproduce this - have you replaced your std lib with something?

even if I switched it off I got the same errors with mbstate_t.

Meanwhile I defined BOOST_NO_WREGEX to make progress, because than it worked,
but that shouldn't be the final version.
At the moment I have only the normal (how I learned before) dinkumware
implementation of the std library.

regards
Arno