From: Josiah Bryan (jbryan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-29 09:21:18

Greets Boost users -

I've just begun to play with boost for usage in a making my own GUI for my PDA
(SimPAD), using AGG to render the widgets and Boost for the toolkit-type
libraries (in place of the nice-but-GPLed Qt from trolltech). My question for
you guys is this:

1) Is it possible to specify an abritray cross compiler for boost?
        - my build machine: Mandrake Linux 10.0
        - cross compiler: gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
        - installed in /opt/Embedix/tools/bin/arm-linux-*
2) Is there already a predefined cross-compiler "target" for jam?

Or maybe somebody understands what i need to do to get it crosscompiled, and
can answer the question even if im not *asking* the right questions. :-) Any
help is welcome.. Thanks!

--
Josiah Bryan
IT Coordinator