From: Foster, Gareth (gareth.foster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 04:31:20

You can make PDF documents in openoffice.org writer</shameless free-software
plug>

No, seriously, OO.o can import HTML, so you could save the pages locally,
import them into one big OO.o doc (ironic short-hand for document), and then
save that out as PDF, then share it of course so that nobody else has to
spend 20 mins doing it.

Are there plans to get all of the boost projects using something like
Doxygen? I think that can spit out more file formats than you could ever
want.

Gaz