From: Rodrigo de Salvo Braz (braz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 20:48:43

Hello,

Suppose I have a container of containers and would like an iterator that
goes through all of their elements as if they are coming from a single
container. I thought I would see some Boost class helping me to do that
but I couldn't find anything like that. Can someone please tell me if that
is true, and if not, which class can I use to that effect?

(In fact this concept is more general and interesting. The objects in the
first-level containers may not be containers but have members which are
containers and whose elements I want to iterate through. Or they could be
iterators. The general case should allow a parameterizable way of
obtaining an iterator to the elements inside the second-level objects.
This could again be a nesting iterator, allowing for arbitraty nesting.
Since this is a fairly common need in programming, I was expecting
something that did that in Boost.)

Thanks,

Rodrigo