From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 00:44:40

insert the following two lines at the beginng of your program

#include <boost/config.hpp>
#define BOOST_NO_ARGUMENT_DEPENDENT_LOOKUP

and your program will compile.

The above two lines supresses usage of ADL with vc 7.1 . I'm not sure what
the circumstances are so I can't make a small test case. I'm am coming to
believe that ADL on VC 7.1 is broken. The solution above isn't a good one
but it does illustrate the source of the problem.

Good Luck,

Robert Ramey