From: Bo Peng (ben.bob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-28 18:33:36

Just to confirm that I encountered the same problem with
serialization/vc7.1. My workaround (after 2 day's of playing around)
was to actually *use* the serialization template in every classes.
That is to say, other than
  template<class Archive>
 void serialize(Archive & ar, const unsigned int /*version*/)
I define some "saveThisClass" function to oa<<*this, although this
function will never be used.

Please consider adding #define BOOST_NO_ARGUMENT_DEPENDENT_LOOKUP to
boost::serialization document.

Bo