From: Daniel L Elliott (Daniel_L_Elliott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-06 09:17:46

------------------------------

Toon Knapen wrote:

This is again the old include-policy problem. Previously the headers of
ublas were not self-contained. This has been fixed but only on a branch
(and thus not in the 1.32 release). I plan to merge this branch also to
the HEAD.

For now, you just need to include storage.hpp before you include lu.hpp.
In that case, on line 24 of lu.hpp will it recognise unbounded_array
(which is defined in storage.hpp)

------------------------------

Toon,

Thank you for the response! I was unaware of this include-policy problem.
 Will you be merging this code soon? I will try to look for your email
about this merge.

I tried fixing this within lu.hpp and it appeared as if errors were being
added recursively so I gave up and posted the question. Since adding
#include<storage.hpp> to lu.hpp didn't fix the problem, should I expect to
have to include additional files to my code to fix errors in files such as
storage.hpp?

Thanks again for your time and effort,

- dan elliott