From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-07 02:18:05

Daniel L Elliott wrote:
> Thank you for the response! I was unaware of this include-policy problem.
> Will you be merging this code soon? I will try to look for your email
> about this merge.

Yes. I posted a mail on the ublas-dev just before the weekend about
this. Since no one objected I will go forward and do the merge (although
I'm not sure when exactly because there are a few bugs in the uBLAS_pure
branch that need to be resolved first)

> I tried fixing this within lu.hpp and it appeared as if errors were being
> added recursively so I gave up and posted the question. Since adding
> #include<storage.hpp> to lu.hpp didn't fix the problem, should I expect to
> have to include additional files to my code to fix errors in files such as
> storage.hpp?

Adding '#include <storage.hpp>' did not solve the problem ? Are you sure
you added this include before you include lu.hpp (or you can also add
the include to the top of you lu.hpp). The problem is that the default
value for the second template argument is an unbounded_array. This need
to be defined of course and the definition is in storage.hpp. I was able
to compile your testcase after adding this include. If this does not
work for you, send your testcase again that demonstrates the problem and
we'll have a look at it.