From: Ray Hilton (RayHilton_64_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-09 01:30:35

> what compiler? what OS?

MSVStudio.NET 7.0 without stlport

> have you built the libraries?

Whoops! For some reason i thought it was header only library.
Nope, i didnt have them built.
Ironicially, when i first started reading some of your documentation i
thought (for some reason or another) "thats strange, this library is header
only even though it deals a lot with I/O"
Then just didnt think about it anymore.

A few minutes later im building boost with bjam "-sTOOLS=vc7" install
Everything worked fine except python and serialization libraries :(

Digging around some, i find i need spirit 1.6.x. (btw which version exactly,
there are two one spirit only, and with a mini boost, i got the one packed
with mini-boost)
so i get that.

set SPIRIT_ROOT=c:<where spirit 1.6.1 is located>

but still there are errors like

c:\spirit161\spirit161\boost\spirit\core\basics.hpp(19) : fatal error C1083:
Can
not open include file: 'boost/mpl/apply_if.hpp': No such file or directory

can theese be resolved some how? In your docs, it sounds like it was
possible rather easily..