From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-09 02:02:58

You're almost there.

just remove the #include <boost/mpl/apply_if.hpp> from the corresponding
spirit module and you'll be in business.

It turns out that the name of apply_if.hpp was changed to eval_if.hpp for
boost 1.32 (please don't ask me about this). However, it turns out that
spirit didn't really require the above include anyway. So just do the
above.

Robert Ramey

"Ray Hilton" <RayHilton_64_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > what compiler? what OS?
>
> MSVStudio.NET 7.0 without stlport
>
> > have you built the libraries?
>
> Whoops! For some reason i thought it was header only library.
> Nope, i didnt have them built.
> Ironicially, when i first started reading some of your documentation i
> thought (for some reason or another) "thats strange, this library is
header
> only even though it deals a lot with I/O"
> Then just didnt think about it anymore.
>
> A few minutes later im building boost with bjam "-sTOOLS=vc7" install
> Everything worked fine except python and serialization libraries :(
>
> Digging around some, i find i need spirit 1.6.x. (btw which version
exactly,
> there are two one spirit only, and with a mini boost, i got the one packed
> with mini-boost)
> so i get that.
>
> set SPIRIT_ROOT=c:<where spirit 1.6.1 is located>
>
> but still there are errors like
>
> c:\spirit161\spirit161\boost\spirit\core\basics.hpp(19) : fatal error
C1083: