From: Raul Huertas Diaz (rhuertas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-14 06:42:52

I think I have found a bug mixing together this two libraries in Boost
1.32.0

Simply doing:
#include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>
#include <boost/range.hpp>

it's a bug because
boost::algorithm::iterator_range<IteratorT>
is redefined.

I have attached a small demo program.

¿Am I wrong?
¿Is there a way to bypass this, apart from changing Boost code?

Thanks in advance.
P.D.: In case it is interesting, I'am working with:
  - Linux (Mandrake 10.0)
  - gcc 3.2.1

P.P.D: Boost.String Algorithms is great !!!
       Boost.Range is superb !!
;)

--
Raúl Huertas Díaz