From: Ken Perry (whistler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-22 12:14:47

Ok sorry thanks for the clearification the way you layed it out that
time I got. I should point out just so you don't think I am a rock head
or anything. I am blind and I stupidly had my capitilazation and
punctuation anouncment turned off when I recieved your last email. That
is equivilant to your monitor not showing punctuationo r
capitaliazation. With that in mind you will understand why I was being
so dense. Thanks a lot for not blowing a fuse on me and now I can get
back to work.