From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-22 13:11:38

I have made the following change in my test copy

typedef iterators::xml_escape<const wchar_t *> xmbtows;

std::copy(

xmbtows(BOOST_MAKE_PFTO_WRAPPER(ws.data())),

xmbtows(BOOST_MAKE_PFTO_WRAPPER(ws.data() + ws.size())),

boost::archive::iterators::ostream_iterator<wchar_t>(os)

);

It does compile with VC 7.1 - we'll see how other platforms like it.

Robert Ramey

zhengyi wrote:
> The original code of yours can pass when using ms-stl , but will
> fail with stlport.
>
> Can you explain that ?

I test with stl_port 4.53 I don't know what the differences are.

> Do you think the modified code is right ?

basically yes, it also eliminates a wcslen which is a good thing.

> How Can I build successfully without alter your code(I like stlport
> and do
> not want to define macro BOOST_NO_STD_WSTRING to avoid compile error
> ) ?

Just change your personal copy. Any changes made now won't appear in the
official boost library until version 1.33

Robert Ramey